Take some time to write a special message of love and encouragement.
Your words tell them that they are special and have value. They bring hope. The influence a sponsor has on these children is tremendous. The financial support creates stability and the opportunity for hope. And for the child, just knowing that there’s a family that is praying and care about him or her–that makes all the difference in the world.
SOME TIPS ON WRITING TO YOUR CHILD
• Keep it encouraging.
• Keep it simple.
• Include a photo of you and your family, if you like.
• For security reasons, please don’t include your personal address.
• It’s always a good idea to share a favorite scripture.
• Let them know you believe in them.
• Let them know you are praying for them.
• You can even include a prayer in your letter.
Please note, your sponsored child doesn’t have their own email address. Emailing your child simply expedites the communication process. All emails and letters alike are received and proofed through our U.S. office. Upon receiving your email, we print your email, and then physically mail the letter to your child. The response will not be an email reply, but rather a hand written letter from your child.